Understanding Alzheimer's and Dementia
Tuesday, August 16 at 6 pm
Alzheimer's is not normal aging. It’s a disease that causes problems with memory, thinking, and behavior. Join us to learn about:
- The impact of Alzheimer’s
- The difference between Alzheimer's and dementia
- Alzheimer's disease stages and risk factors
- Current research and treatments available
- Alzheimer's Association resources
Face masks are encouraged inside the Library.
To register, please call (800) 272-3900.
- Tuesday, August 16, 2022
- 6:00pm - 7:00pm
- Room A