Tuesdays at 6:30 pm
from January 14 - February 11
Evening Family Storytime is a family affair. Join us and share stories, songs, and fun! All ages are welcome. We engage your little one in a variety of ways that stimulate the development of early literacy skills through books, flannel boards, songs, stories, and much more.
- Enrich vocabulary
- Develop listening skills
- Increase attention span
- Encourage the use of imagination
- Introduce a child to group interaction
- Teach the ability to follow direction
- Share the enjoyment of reading
- Cultivate habits of lifelong learning
This is a free program and registration is not required.
- Tuesday, January 21, 2020 Show more dates
- 6:30pm - 7:30pm
- Story Hour Room