Tuesdays at 10:15 am & Wednesdays at 11 am
from January 14 - February 12
For children ages 0 - 2½ with a caregiver.
We engage your little one in a variety of ways that stimulate the development of early literacy skills through books, flannel boards, songs, stories, and much more.
- Enrich vocabulary
- Develop listening skills
- Increase attention span
- Encourage the use of imagination
- Introduce a child to group interaction
- Teach the ability to follow direction
- Share the enjoyment of reading
- Cultivate habits of lifelong learning
This is a free program and registration is not required.
- Tuesday, January 21, 2020 Show more dates
- 10:15am - 10:45am
- Story Hour Room