Toddler Time Storytime
Tuesdays at 11 am & Wednesdays at 10:15 am
from January 14 - February 12
For children ages 2½ - 3½ with a caregiver.
We engage your little one in a variety of ways that stimulate the development of early literacy skills through books, flannel boards, songs, stories, and much more.
- Enrich vocabulary
- Develop listening skills
- Increase attention span
- Encourage the use of imagination
- Introduce a child to group interaction
- Teach the ability to follow direction
- Share the enjoyment of reading
- Cultivate habits of lifelong learning
This is a free program and registration is not required.
- Wednesday, January 22, 2020 Show more dates
- 10:15am - 11:00am
- Story Hour Room