Holiday Open House
Saturday, December 7 from 2 - 5 pm
This year the Library is partnering with the Chamber of Commerce and the City of Huron's Winterfest. The Library is open during the festival, so drop by to stay warm and be entertained. This event features:
- face painting,
- a gift basket drawing,
- the FRIENDS of the Library Holiday Book Sale,
- the Huron Garden Club's decorated Christmas tree,
- refreshments provided by the Library Board of Trustees,
- a Best in Show contest in the Library Gallery on the lower level,
- and other family crafts and activities.
There will also be special performances by The Eric Everett Jazz Ensemble from 2:30 - 3:30 pm, and folk music by Sid Jordan from 3:30 pm - 4:30 pm. Winterfest fireworks begin at 6 pm.
No regsitration required.
- Saturday, December 7, 2019
- 2:00pm - 6:30pm
- AV Area, Room A, Room B, Teen Area